Inner Pad Information
Here at CushionDept.com, we give you the option to choose from either a Hollow-Fibre Inner Pad or a Duck Feather Inner Pad from our Premium Collections.
Hollow-Fibre Inner Pads
- Hollow-fibre is a synthetic material that is made from polyester. The name hollow-fibre comes from the hollow spaces between the fibres.
- This in turn makes them light, and very breathable, allowing for proper air circulation when seated for long periods of time.
- Hollow-fibre inner pads are non-allergenic since they're a synthetic product.
- Great value for money.
Duck Feather Inner Pads
- Duck feather Cushions have versatility when styling them. You have the ability to karate-chop style the Cushions if you wish.
- Duck feather inner pads can be fluffed back to regain their original shape and plumpness.
- The lifespan is longer than that of a hollow-fibre filled Cushion and so you're less likely to replace your inner pad as frequently. Just remember to plump them up so that the feathers retain their softness.
- Duck feathers are a form of natural material, therefore, duck feather inner pads are very breathable.
All of our hollow-fibre filled Cushions are fire retardant and compliant to BS 5852 Part 2 Furniture and Furnishings Fire Safety Regulations.